Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The city will be cleaner with the arrival of the street sweeper signed by MrTekneex!
The idea of this model was born about a year ago but I started to build it physically in April.
The presence of a lot of functions and the scale makes the most intricate project that I've ever designed.
Dimensions: 39 x 15 x 20 cm
Weight: 2200 Gr
Number of pieces: approximately 2000
Time of design: a month and a half
- openable doors
- tiltin cabin
- Hand Of God Steering
- working steering wheel
- fake straight 4 cylinder engine
- indipendent front suspensions
- rear leaf spring
Gearbox for 6 motorized functions
- left side sweeping brush
- right side sweeping brush
- rotating brushes
- sweeping gear
- openable tailgate
- tilting hopper
- interior details
- front washing nozzles
- nozzles on side brushes
- rear wander hole
- fake aspirator system
- side attack for high pressure nozzles
Please support it, it could be the first official LEGO Technic street sweeper!