Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Hello dear LEGO fan and thank you for your visit !
Let me introduce you my first LEGO IDEA, a ground station, Satellite Antenna.
The antenna is moving in any positions, two dedicated cranks are available:
- One for Azimuth (left/right) between 0 and 360 degrees
- One for Elevation (up/down) between -2 and 90 degrees
I made a short video to show how the antenna is moving and stable:
A door permits to enter inside the pedestal. Inside the riser some details are supposed to represent the antenna drive cabinet, servo control unit, motor drive units and air conditioning.
Used scale is more or less closed to the reality. One minifigure is included (maintenance man or woman)
About the model:
- Number of pieces: around 850 bricks
- Maximum height: 48 cm
- width: 31 cm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Reflector: 15 cm (radius)
I hope you enjoy it!