The Battle For Minas Tirith
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Now create the white city of Minas Tirith possibly the most recognizable building of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Discover the truth of Bilbo's ring in the records of the library. Take council with Denathor of the war to come in the citadel throne room. Defend the city with the catapults and Soldiers. Use Grond to destroy the doors of Minas Tirith so the Orcs and Mountain Troll can get inside. Stop Denathor from burning Fairamir with Pipin and Gandalf the White.
I tried to keep this as set like as possible without losing it's Lotr charm.
- Catapults x4
- swinging Grond battling ram
- collapsing doors
- light-up Fairamir's "death" bed
- sliding shelf that reveals hidden books
- collapsing dungeon door and walls
- opening rock with secret treasure
- Disconnecting sections
- Gandalf the White
- Pipin (in Gondorien outfit)
- Gondorien Soldiers x2
- Mordor Orcs x2
- Mountain Troll (reprinted Cave Troll)
Piece count: 3944
I’ll add more photos later when I can.
Thank you for reading and I hope you liked this project!
If you liked this check out my other Lotr projects:
Barad Dur: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/64574
Cirith Ungol: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/70259
Battle of Kazad Dum: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/70624