Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
After watching the Greatest Showman (and an update of LDD) it was time for a brand new Circus train. There were a couple of demands it had to met.
- a train wagon large enough to house the Lego elephant
- a train wagon unfolding into a tent with seating
- the new jaguar piece, and the new sealion piece
- a train wagon with bars to house the wild animals
- the locomotive had to turn into something (the clown canon from the Harley Quinn set and a ticket booth)
- it had to be possible to motorize it
- it had to be set in the past
- as usual no more than 1000 pieces (not to expensive), with a lot of repetative parts