Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Who doesn’t love those classic drive-in cinemas?
This idea is especially for movie and cinema enthusiats like me.
As there are no running drive-in cinemas in my area I thought I should build one for myself.
Of course it was not possible form e to build a real one so I made one out of Lego. :-)
This build has all the features a drive-in cinema needs:
- a big screen to show the best movies,
- a ticket-booth at the entrance,
- a booth for popcorn and other snacks,
- a booth for cool soft drinks and other beverages,
- and of course toilets.
- There are also some cars (sedans and pick-ups) in different designs to be placed wherever you want.
I hope you enjoy my idea and support it.
This set consists of about 560 parts.
It sits on a base plate of 48 by 48 studs and has a height of about 13 bricks.
This sums up to measures of about 38.4 centimeters x 38.4 centimeters x 13 centimeters (width x depth x hight).
I would really appreciate comments, tips and your support for this project.