Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is my second project that reaches 100 supporters - on the same day my Desert Skiff did :-) - and thats only because of you guys! Thank you for supporting this model, it really means a lot to me. Now, We have got 365 days to reach the next milestone, 1000 supporters.
If you want to support this project, beyond clicking the "support"-button and filling out the little survey, please share this project with friends.
Maybe, just maybe, this will become a official LEGO-Set one day...
Improved inner skeleton
I Updated the inside of the globe so that it would be more stable and carry the weight.
More Realistic Landmasses and Better Curvature
First of all, I improved the landmasses, so they would look more realistic.
- In the picture below you can see the 6 sides next to each other (from left to right: America, Africa and Europe, Asia and Australia). Note: it does not look like a normal map since those are stretched and morphed. That's why South America for example is bent towards the East.
I also changed and added a few parts so that the overall form is more spherical
- The picture below shows both the old and new version next to each other
Furthermore I updated the Stand a little, replacing the small 3-hole-technic part with a 3x1 flat tile, and changing the column just above the pedestal.
I hope you like the update, stay tuned for more ;-)