Great Thunder Mountain Railroad
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is my interpretation of what the famous ride, Great Thunder Mountain Railroad would look like if it were a real working train. I emagined it to work as a logging train in the mountains (even though it's a mining train).
- The locomotive is a 2-4-2 tank engine that has realistic running gear and a cab big enough for a minifigure.
- 2 logging cars with chains to hold the logs on the cars.
- A caboose/break-van with an interior to put minifigures.
- Fully motorized with power functions