Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- Matcha Whisks are generally made from bamboo. This one features stacked Prickly Bush parts.
- The Tea Tray, also known as a Tea Boat is a shallow vessel used for placing teapots, cups and ceremony ware. The design features slats where excess drippings would fall through and later be poured out.
- Look inside your cup and find a humble sip of brewed green tea, but be careful not to swallow the loose leaves.
- Mind the temperature and admire the unique vapors of your steep. A Trans-Bright Green Wave part completes the picture.