Old Cadillac Eldorado
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Cadillac Eldorado is one of the finest 50's luxury cars. It captures everything a vehicle from the decade has to offer, along with a very sleek look. I thought LEGO deserved this grand car as a set because of this. This particular project is inspired by different models of the Eldorado from the 50's.
- Opening doors and trunk
- An interior complete with steering wheel, radio, and vinyl-covered seating
- The 50's Cadillac logo on the front
- Detailed grill on front, complete with license plate
I believe this is a good display piece for LEGO collectors, Cadillac enthusiasts, or 50's enthusiasts. It contains 375 pieces and would probably retail for 40 U.S. dollars. The renderings were made using Bluerender.
I hope you all find this idea does the car justice. Happy building!
Disclaimer: This project is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, Cadillac, General Motors, or Bluerender.