Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- To hold the islands up, I tried to hide the structure in the waterfalls coming down. The waterfalls hold the islands up with a system that requires a lot of triangles and technic bricks. All three islands follow the same structure and I believe the structure is strong enough to support the weight of the islands.
- The main island (the middle one) has a large medieval-style house with a watermill, that actually works on its side. Outside, there is vegetation and a tree, I tried to give a medieval, fantasy-ish look. On the inside of the house, there is a flour grinder, a bed, a bookshelf, and a kitchen.
- The sheep island (one to the left) is a medium-sized island that contains two sheep, a mama, and her baby. The sheep are surrounded by a large fence and a river going in a zigzag pattern.
- On the crop island (one to the right) there are multiple vegetables including radishes, carrots, and corn. This is the smallest island I made, and originally I wasn’t going to add it, but I’m glad I did.