Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- This is a model of the game "geometry dash" played on mobile devices and on a computer using steam
- The project contains three (3) icons of your player you can customize (not to say you can't make more icons using your own pieces)
- It is a kinetic sculpture, which means it can move when you crank the handle
- It is kinetic (which means it can move) unlike the only other geometry dash project I have seen on this website
- The project can be customized to your advantage, you can add a background, or whatever you enjoy
- The icons as I said before, can also be to your specifications, unlike the other one out ther
- I could not figure out how to get a background on the project, nor the ground
- It is fairly large, the icons are two (2) studs higher than the average minifigure
- It is not playable, rather for decoration than play
Although it is fairly large, and a little awkward to build, it is a really nice project (at least in my opinion). If we can get this project to the next level, it would mean the world to me! Also, I don't have a YouTube channel, so if you have one and don't mind making a video about this, that would be awesome! Just spread the word if possible!
Much love, jamboree2017