Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The blue shark (Prionace glauca) is a species of requiem shark, in the family Carcharhinidae, that inhabits deep waters in the world's temperate and tropical oceans. Preferring cooler waters, blue sharks migrate long distances, such as from New England to South America.
Although generally lethargic, they can move very quickly. Blue sharks are viviparous and are noted for large litters of 25 to over 100 pups. They feed primarily on small fish and squid, although they can take larger prey. Maximum lifespan is still unknown, but it is believed that they can live up to 20 years.
Introducing a Lego Wild Life serie dedicated to the Ocean: The Mako Shark, swimming in deep water.
This clean presentation nearly without pins and with a black bordured base as seen in the Lego Architecture serie will bring a piece of nature in your room, with a real feeling of movement.
Spécifications: Stand with black flat bordures - Realistic look with only a few visible pins - Many moving parts: shark's jaws and flippers, tail with 2 articulations for natural movement - This set also includes few parts of a sunk pirate's ship, a crab and coral.
A real piece of art in your room
Other sharks and orca comming soon so please support to bring a few culture and respect of the ocean to our children.
Please visit my other projects:
- Shark attack on pelican: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/151808
- Tintin Calculus' Shark Submarine: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/153400
- Great Hammerhead Shark: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/153668
- Great White Shark: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/153741
- Mako Shark: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/153971