Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Thank you for viewing my creation!
This is the most vital and revolutionary ship in the entire Star Wars Saga. If you remember, in Episode III, Revenge of the Sith, Padme Amidala piloted this J-Type Nubian Star Skiff to the Outer Rim system of Mustafar to find Anakin just after his transition to Darth Vader. The most climactic and revolutionary part of the Saga is the lightsaber battle between Obi-Wan and his former apprentice, Anakin, because it marked the entrance to the original trilogy and explains the extrodinary begining to the original story. The only reason Obi-Wan took part in this epic battle is because of this ship (he was a stowaway on board during the flight). Without this ship, Padme would not have died after her childbirth to Luke and Leia (from Anakin's force choke), and the bionic Darth Vader as we know him now would not exist.
This set (intended for play and display) is very similar to, but not exactly like the yacht flown by Padme. I used the stunningly beautiful design of the original and added a few of my own ideas.
- Opening minifigure scale cockpit with controls and luxurious detail inside
- Opening undercarriage ramp that leads to the cockpit
- Multi-layered wings and fuselage creates an extremely sturdy build
- Retractable landing gear is sleek when out, but almost invisible when retracted
- Sleek, proportional detailing on the top, bottom and sides
- Looks fantastic as a display model, yet GREAT for play
- Goes fantastic with any Star Wars set or theme!