Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I present my first LEGO IDEAS: HANOI TOWER.
I've been playing this game since I was very young. Indeed,
it's a puzzle game that can be played at any age by varying its difficulty.
This puzzle game was imagined by a French mathematician. This game consists of moving square or round pieces of different sizes from a "starting" tower to a "finishing" tower, with the possibility of passing through an "intermediate" tower, in a minimum number of moves, while respecting the following rules :
- only one piece can be moved at a time;
- a piece may only be placed on another piece larger than its own or on an empty square.
The more starting pieces there are, the more difficult the
game will be.
Here you can play
from 3 to 7 square pieces of different colours.
This game will delight all your family and friends. To make this project come true, it is simple.
Just click on "Support" at the top right of this page to vote for my project.