Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
MANY years before the events of STAR WARS episodes I-VI was the time of the OLD REPUBLIC where infinite battles of colossal scale were fought between the SITH EMPIRE and the REPUBLIC aided by the JEDI. Two droids, the deadly and sadistic assassin HK-47 along with the brave and loyal utility droid T3-M4 found themselves at the heart of this titanic struggle. Opposite in personality but working together to aid their master, be it Darth/Master Revan or the last Jedi, Meetra Surik in their cause to save (or doom) the galaxy.
They became unforgetable Star Wars characters in the game Knights of the Old Republic and its sequel, Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. HK returned again in the MMORPG Star Wars: The Old Republic.
The droids were created using Digital Designer and then rendered with POV Ray. I was overall very pleased with the final models, T3 especially. Problems were encountered with:
- HK's "mouth", the used design was the best manageable at that scale
- HK's "eyes", they're not very aesthetically appealing or accurate
- HK has little articulation in his legs and feet
- T3's head blaster, not accurate to original character
- T3's back, inaccurate to game
Such issues, I believe, are easily solvable at later stages. A blaster for HK-47 is a possible addition to the set.