Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Building details: the building is divided in 6 parts: (1) the receipt of raw material, (2) the molding of bricks, (3) the storage of bricks in High Bay Warehouses, (4) the packaging of bricks for sets, (5) the distribution to LEGO stores and, finally, (6) when you get it in your hands, as the project’s name suggests. In step 1, a truck with plastic granules fills silos that will store LEGO bricks before they go inside the factory. In step 2, long pipes lead the plastic to molding machines, where they are melted and molded; then, the molded bricks go to boxes that, when full, are taken by the AGV (Automatic Guided Vehicle) and sent to be stored. In step 3, the boxes filled with bricks get a cover and are stored in High Bay Warehouses until their specific elements are required for a LEGO set. In step 4, the bricks inside the boxes are collected, counted and packed in bags that will be inside LEGO set final boxes. In step 5, the sets are shipped to LEGO stores all over the world. In step 6, you get your brand-new LEGO set.
- Pieces details: in the building we can see a lot of printed pieces, and the most notable ones are the newly released 6x8 tiles that have an explanation of each section. Other prints were used to make the building more realistic, such as the ones of the AGV, mentioned above, and the LEGO set boxes, which have a representation of the new LEGO Ideas typewriter.
- Minifigures details: The building contains 9 Minifigures: the driver of the plastic granules truck, 5 LEGO factory employees, 1 LEGO store employee, a father and his son.
- Overall details: the building is made of 2453 bricks. Also, each section of the building can be detached for even further visualization of the details included.