Agria 9600 RC - High Grass Rotary Mulcher & Snow Plow
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello Agria and LEGO-fans,
Based on the origianal agria 9600-112 machine, I designed a multifunctional and fully electric LEGO version of that machine.
The original version has a innovative hybrid drive concept. The powerful engine powers the electric traction drive and grass cutter. In my version I replaced the power engine with 2 battery boxes to reach a no emission machine. I also added an optional snow plow in front of the machine so I can use the machine also in winter season to clear the snow. With the rubber crawler track and a low center of gravity the machine has a maximum of traction, very low ground pressure and it can be used for an efficient operation on slopes. And of course all 4 motors can be separately controlled remote.
- Remote controlled
- Drive forward/backward, zero turn. Mowing in forward and backward drive.
- Raise or lower the mower deck (2 studs) and snow plow via 2 linear actuators.
- Cycle up and down the cutter drive (2 blade carriers with 8 swinging blades).
- Optional snow plow, can be undocked with 3 pins on each side.
- Rotatable snow plow (manual modification of two liftarms on one side needed).
- Total bricks: 1.625, Total lots: 91 (including snow plow, only existing bricks).
- Dimensions: about 31 x 36 x 18 centimeters (width, length, height).
- Weight: about 1.500 grams.
- 2 Power Functions L motors, one for each rubber crawler track.
- 1 Power Functions L motor to raise or lower the mower deck and also raise or lower the snow plow.
- 1 Power Functions L to control the grass cutter.
- 2 Power Functions Receiver Units to control the 4 motors.
- 2 Power Functions Battery Boxes to power all receiver units and motors.
Thanks for any support, comments or questions.
One Agria. Many possibilities!