Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Old Supreme Court Building opened in 1912 and its exterior is a declared monument of Hong Kong.
As a symbol of law and justice, the Building has served as Supreme Court and Legislative Council of the former British Colony. It is currently under renovation and will function as the Court of Final Appeal in the future.
- Neo-classical architecture style with features to adapt to Hong Kong's sub-tropical climate, e.g. Chinese-style roof tiles
- Themis, the Greek Goddess of Justice and Law, surmounted on the building
- Statue Square, a public pedestrian square outside of the building
- Hong Kong's famous tram in the same 1:265 scale
*Proposed product includes only Old Supreme Court Building, the other buildings in the pictures are for reference only.