Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Isetta is a microcar built under license in a number of different countries. Because of its egg shape and bubble-like windows, it became known as a bubble car, a name later given to other similar vehicles. In 1955, the BMW Isetta became the world's first mass-production car to achieve a fuel consumption of 3 L/100 km. It was the top-selling single-cylinder car in the world.
This build is a minifig sized version of this famous car. Variations:
- Blue - standard version, best shaped chassis
- Red - with opening front door
- Yellow - with opening front door and steerable wheels
Every build is stable, playable, minifig fits inside the models.