Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
BLACK IS BACK!
Blacktron is going to celebrate its 30th anniversary in 2017, so I thought it would be fun to support this with a Blacktron release.
Basically, this is a stingray stealth fighter with the following features:
- Lighting eyes and propulsion (I have used the classic 9V system, but the new light bricks could work too)
- Full smooth underside (upside down snotted)
- Adjustable wing that can also be locked in stable horizontal position for landing - no locking hinges were used, this won't wear off!
- Detailed cockpit
- The mouth can also be opened
- Adjustable tail and tail fins
- ...and a nice Blacktron figure based on the Evil Mech collector series minifig
I hope the top view resembles a Tie-Fighter a bit, and the side view should be a homage to a B-2 Spirit - in some notes.