Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The flag ship of a fleet of the Classic Space Mk. II exploration vehicles: a credible companion theme to any Lego City. No weapons, no wars, no aliens. But bucket loads of playability, creativity and fun.
With 355 pieces (incl. 2 minifigs) very affordable for such a large model. Measures circa 14" (35cm) long, 9" (22cm) wide and 3" (9cm) high.
Based on the proven designs from the late 1970s, significantly enhanced by cutting edge electronics and advanced composite materials, thus extending the life of these highly reliable workhorses for decades more of space exploration
UPDATE: I heard the feedback loud and clear, so back to original Classic Space colour scheme!
Must admit, the real deal looks gorgeous.. AND... it will go much better with the upcoming "Benny's Spaceship" set from LEGO Movie.
The slight downside is though that the modern window parts do not yet exist in transparent yellow. I wish that LEGO made these available in a new set, so that we could build this creation in the - let's face it - likely event this would never be released as an official set.. But I remain hopeful!
* More powerful and efficient rocket engines
* Refined wing design from carbon fiber reinforced polymer
* Enlarged cargo compartment
* Upgraded glass cockpit