Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
"We need dinosaur power"
The Dino Megazord was the first Megazord featured in the Power Rangers series. Known as Daizyujin in Japan, it is a combination of five Dinozords: Tyrannosaurus, Pterodactyl, Mastodon, Triceratops, and Saber Tooth Tiger.
Just like the others, I was inspired by the latest reboot of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. This set includes the five Dinozords that can be combined to form the Dino Megazord as seen in the TV series
1) Tyrannosaurus - Forms the main torso, waist and the head
2) Pterodactyl - Forms the chest
3) Mastodon - Forms the arms (the head as a shield)
4) Triceratops - Forms the left Leg
5) Sabre Tooth Tiger - Forms the right Leg
I tried to recreate most of the details using LEGO pieces these includes the "M" on the shoulders, T-Rex chest, Triceratops forehead as well as the graphics on the sides of both Sabre Tooth Tiger and Triceratops.
Roughly between 13 to 14 inches tall, it is currently at 2300+ pieces but may change based on some possible updates.
Hope you like it and can support it together with my other projects
- Voltron - Castle of Lions - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/166581
- Voltron - Legendary Defender - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/147172
- Voltron - Legendary Defender (Bust) - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/142935
- Voltron - Armored Fleet Dairugger XV - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/154117
- UFO Robot Grendizer - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/155235
- Voltes V - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/156526