Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Let me introduce you, the 2 in 1 Foosball and Air Hockey Table!
Now you won't get tired of playing the same game every time!
Changing the game is very easy:
Just lift carefully the game you want to remove, and that's it! The other game you want to place will fit in perfectly and will stand strong without moving or falling.
The whole table is completely playable and functional which means that they work almost exactly like a common foosball and air hockey table!
- Storage base: As you can see in picture number 5, a storage base has been placed under the table so you can now storage players from four colors that you can switch in the foosball table (You can also store extra balls and pucks).
- New tones and colors for the table: As you can see, now the table comes with brighter colors such as dark blue and red.
- Ball collector: The table features a completely functional ball collector that collects the balls from the foosball table and prevents them from escaping or falling. you can get the ball out by just opening the hatch (Watch picture number 7 and 8)
- Players' positionings can be modified and customized using your imagination and as mentioned before, you have 4 colors of players so you can play with different combinations. (Picture number 10)
- Great stability in the table legs.
- Very portable and still comfortable to play with.
- A foosball table.
- An Air Hockey Table.
- A storage base.
- 2 Minifigures and a collectors base.
- 4 balls.
- Extra pieces for players and accessories.
The build is 1228 pieces.
Thank you so much, I hope you like it! :)