Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The legend of Zorro
Zorro is a character created in 1919 by New York–based pulp writer Johnston McCulley. The character has been featured in numerous books, films, television series, and other media. Zorro (Spanish for "fox") is the secret identity of Don Diego de la Vega, a Californio nobleman living in Los Angeles during the era of Spanish rule.
The character has undergone changes through the years, but the typical image of him is a dashing black-clad masked outlaw who defends the people of the land against tyrannical officials and other villains. Not only is he too cunning and foxlike for the bumbling authorities to catch, but also delights in publicly humiliating them.
(excerpt from WIkipedia)
This set aims to represent the governor's "hacienda" or if you prefer it "mansion".
As you might have noticed from the pictures, there are some hinge bricks in almost every wall that allows you to see inside and play with the minifigures inside the set as well.
- There is a living room with a mirrored "armoir" and some comfy sofas;
- There is one master bedroom with a Louis XIV bed :) ;
- There is a small office where the governor can prepare his evil schemes,
- and there's a room for the spare furniture and chests - this is the room that leads straight into the roof.
- There is also the great entrance hall with its paved floor and the great chandelier from where Zorro will definately hang while escaping the gocernor's guards.
- On the roof there are also two watch towers with weapon holders and a skylight. All the roofs can come out easily (placed upon the walls and stuck only by two-four studs) so access is also made easy.
As referred previously,both side wall open up as well as the front and the back of the hacienda.
Unfortunately LEGO ideas did not accept all of my photos so you'll have to check my flickr page to find all the awesome details inside - https://www.flickr.com/photos/79651650@N03
NOTE: Pleeeeease check all my other projects, specially this
<a href="https://ideas.lego.com/projects/51716">Lothlorien Swan Ship</a>
because it badly needs support!
I hope you support all of them, this included. - https://ideas.lego.com/profile/reekardoo/projects
Many thanks to Wipeoutzone for helping out with the renderings.