Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a LEGO GBC (Great Ball Contraption) Module. Its purpose is to move the LEGO soccer balls and basketballs from one place to the other. This is a "Archimedes machine". As the twisted tubes spin, they lift the balls up until they drop out the other side. The Machine can be run using a motor, or a hand winch. This is a great piece for a desktop or coffee table.
It shows gears ratios using a 8 tooth gear against a 40 tooth, slowing the module down. This GBC is built with blue, gray, and yellow pieces, but it can be easily built in other colors. Using Technic and regular LEGO bricks, this project is fun to build and to play with.
YouTube Channel with more GBC Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxajhAarfFwx-p-aDwqVEUw/videos
My other Projects Here on LEGO Ideas:
- Mini Loop 01: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/129732
- Mini Loop 02 https://ideas.lego.com/projects/130047
- Mini Loop 03 https://ideas.lego.com/projects/132796
- 7 Foot Tall Marble Tower https://ideas.lego.com/projects/130575
- Portal https://ideas.lego.com/projects/131972
- Marble Train https://ideas.lego.com/projects/132318
- Marble Zig Zag Up https://ideas.lego.com/projects/130225
- Marble Machine https://ideas.lego.com/projects/134255
More Projects will come soon. Thank you for the support! Please: Like, Share, Comment, Support, or even Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxajhAarfFwx-p-aDwqVEUw/videos