Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is my design of a 1950s New Haven Railroad Locomotive. In the world of Lego, trains are almost a must have for any city. Trains like these used to be seen a lot around Connecticut and Massachusetts, And this model aims to recapture some of that New England railway nostalgia. This locomotive's unique livery and sleek shape make for a challenging build and great display piece!
- Well detailed cab area with room for a minifigure
- brick-built New Haven logo
- Well detailed fans and things on the roof
- Potential for motorization (9v; still figuring out how to integrate a battery box)
If this model can get to 10,000 supports I would be so grateful!