Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
BRING THE SET HOME, FEEL THE PULSE OF THE EARTH! 🌎
📢More attractive images of this set are on my pin post on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/forcluke/
How did the ideas come
Inspired by my own geological academic background, I decided to build something about the scenery of mother nature and share with you.
What’s the set about
1. The name of this set is ‘The Pulse of the Earth’, which is kind of poetic. It actually refers to the natural wonders in the set are related to the geological events, like orogeny, weathering, of the Earth.
2. I chose four iconic spots around the world to represent the ‘pulse’:
1)🌊 Niagara Falls (Horseshoe falls, USA&Canada): one of the most famous and popular waterfalls in the world.
2)🗻 Mount Everest (China&Nepal): the highest mountain in the world.
3)🏜️ The Grand Canyon (Horseshoe bend, USA): a classic example of the magnificent canyon
4)🌋 Mount Etna (Italy): the highest and most active volcano in Europe
Why to choose the set
- Elaborately presents the beauty of nature
The set is a mini version of the nature wonder. The excellent color combination and various shapes makes the set perfectly blend in your home/office/…
- Easy to build, easy to put!
The set itself doesn’t have many bricks and the size is small. All ages are welcomed. Each part can be easily placed at anywhere you want separately.
- Educative and meaningful
For the young, the set can be educative in the geological knowledge, for adults, it’s also a good reminder for us to protect the natural environment, protect our mutual Earth.
Other model info
Total parts: 785 pcs, width (each): 9.9 cm, length (each): 10.2 cm
Hope you like it!
And if you do, let’s click ‘support’ and make it happen! 🥳
Thank you so much!!🥰