Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Welcome fellow Lego Builders,
How this all started was when I joined two Lego pieces of the front forks together and it reminded me of the Harley Davidson frunt end.
Over a 12 month period, I ended up with a Harley Davidson Softail Chopper.
- Harley Davidson Softail Chopper, 45 degree rake, corregated forks, 6 up-2 out with twin triple 3's, butterfly bars, fully adjustable mirrors, twin lights and front indicators.
- Rigid frame with Softail
- Air cooled, V-twin Evolution Harley motor, split exhausts.
- Brake pedal, kick start, foot pegs, gear shifter.
- Soft tail, sissy seat, sissy bar. Sissy bar folds down to double as packrack, rear indicators and brake lights, rego plate
- Four gallon fuel tank.
Harley Davidson Softail Chopper
All chopped from my Grandson's Lego box.
Some road tyres would be nice.