Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
A pleasant little island getaway, perfect for some fishing!
This cozy little island is home to a lovely family who spend their days fishing. Not only can they eat what they catch, but also sell or trade any surplus. The youngster doesn't seem too keen on picking up the family trade, in fact he finds fishing quite boring.
This build is not strictly pirate themed, but would fit perfectly into such a world. (Ignore the giant red X, there certainly isn't any treasure hidden under there!)
- Fishing shack and boat
- Small dock with fish rack
- Table to prepare fish for storage or consumption
- Banana tree
- Hidden treasure (who would ever think to look under the red X?)
- 3 Minifigures
- 330 Pieces
Check out my other builds on Lego Ideas!
The Crimson Sparrow (Pirate Ship)