The Mary Poppins Project
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello and welcome to my first Lego ideas project: A celebration of the classic Disney movie Mary Poppins. The set I am proposing features the iconic Step in Time scene from the rooftops of London, with Minifigures of Bert with broom and Mary Poppins with umbrella and carpet bag. Although it is a step in time scene you can always sing chim-chiminey or Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious if you want to. A wacky question: If Mary Poppins had snapped at some Lego during the nursery cleanup would they have assembled or disassembled themselves.
- 2 Scenes (#2 coming soon tell me your favorite scene in the comments)
- Mary Poppins and Bert (Better faces coming soon)
- 179 Bricks for the first scene
- SNOT Construction (Not what you think)
- Floating function for Mary Poppins
- Please share on Facebook, Twitter, Blogs etc.
Later on I will be adding properly sooty Jane and Michael Banks Minifigures. I plan to have this project be a set of two scenes I will also expand the model more details, a building, etc.This model was created in Lego digital designer. Comment and follow if you like it. Thanks for looking!
If you want to support some other great projects look no further than these.
The Sound of Music by KingJosiahII https://ideas.lego.com/projects/62284
Galaxy Command by Reekardoo https://ideas.lego.com/projects/31711
Meteor SC-3 by Castleguy121 https://ideas.lego.com/projects/61663
Octan in Space by CSF_Blake https://ideas.lego.com/projects/16907
Red Squirrel by Vuurzoon https://ideas.lego.com/projects/7162