Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- Educators and teachers may find this interesting for teaching lessons about geometry and math to get students involved in a fun mathematical LEGO activity.
- It is also a very impressive LEGO art sculpture, even for those who are not interested in the math behind it.
- Fans of LEGO may see this as one of the ultimate LEGO building challenges of putting together a thousand of the same piece over and over again, as well as the chance to get some Lamp Holders in some unique colors.
- Most importantly, I think lots of LEGO Fans may find some kind of beauty in this set seeing that this particular LEGO piece, the Lamp Holder, has a mathematically and naturally occurring LEGO property of resembling the Sierpinski Triangle. The Lamp Holder was designed to hold lamps, but I wonder if the designer of this element knew it could work like this!