The Donut Theft
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
A hungry guy is stealing the police officer's donut. It's a huge crime! Catch the thief before he eats the delicious cake! You can chase him with and old, but still cool police car.
My idea includes a realistic, old police car, which features:
- a roof you can easily remove.
- two nice printed doors, both opening (please note, that I used stickers on the model).
- a backseat separated with bars.
- room for three minifigures.
The idea includes three minifigures: a detective, a police officer and a thief in disguise. They have a light flash skin colour, also for being realistic. The idea includes a STOP sign too.
Background: This car is part of my own Great Vehilces series. When I created this car, my intention was to combine all of the nice details I've seen recently in different LEGO products, and feature them in one idea, with a realistic and fresh appearance. My other thought was to have a non-licenced LEGO set with light flash figs.
Thank you for your feedback and support.