Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Why shouldn't Lego Mini figures be allowed to drive the best cars in the world. Now they can. Shown here is the Ferrari 308. This car is made famous by the television show Magnum P. I. I try to build my models to be as detailed as possible and maintain structural integrity.
It has the following features
- 118 pieces
- tan leather interior
- Black stripe around the entire exterior - no stickers
- room for 1 Lego mini figure
- spin around the front pieces to emulate flip up headlights.
If you like this model, check out my other projects.