Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This LEGO model is based off of the real Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster.
Previously, LEGO's lineup of small scale exotic sports cars/super cars, in the Speed Champions sets consisted of the Porsche 918 Spyder, La Ferrari etc. I thought it would be cool to make a Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster, because to me that car although older has the best lines and design in comparison to new lines of Lamborghini cars. I think it would be cool to have a new theme set that could be called "Classic Exotics", where all the older exotic sport cars are welcomed from the early 80's-90's and now 2000's.
- opening doors and front trunk
- detailed exterior and interior
- detailed engine bay
- minifigure scaled to fit
- size/dimensions: length = 15cm width = 5cm
If this Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster were to become an official LEGO product, it would appeal to a broad audience, because of its realistic and complex design, especially when it comes down to building something so detailed at such a small scale, it would also provide a new level of building difficulty in LEGO System for younger builders.