Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The clock is one of the most fundamental (and taken for granted) human invention. But how does one work? Few people actually know. I could only take guesses at the internal mechanics of a clock, so I put my knowledge (and research) to the test and built one.
- Minute, and hour hands, and an independant 'ticking' second hand
- Roman numeral 12, 3, 6, and 9 marks
- Over 600 pieces
- Removable LEGO 88000 battery box
- Easily set the time using a dial on the back
- Removable lid (for operating or for looking)
- Top made of 3x4 Collectible Minifigure stand for sleek display on its own, or for exhibiting your Minifigures
- 100% LEGO!
The clock looks great on a shelf, desk, or anywhere else! This will impress everyone who sees it, and will probably impress you with what you learn from building it.
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this build, and if you did, please be sure to support it (10,000 or bust!), follow, and share with your friends!