Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About This Project:
This project idea is the Jokermobile that I was inspired to build after playing the video game Batman:Arkham Knight. The Jokermobile has many weapons like an explosive pie launcher, a poison flower sprayer, and two Joker gas rockets that can rotate 360 degrees to track targets. In the front of the Jokermobile in the middle of the smile is the grappling hook which can really fire and can hold the weight of the car hanging from the hook. All of the tires have the ability to adjust their ride height independently to overcome obstacles and it also comes in handy when aiming the grappling hook.
- Holds one minifigure in the cockpit.
- The grappling hook can really fire and support the weight of the car.
- The Joker gas rockets can rotate 360 degrees to track targets and the rockets are removable.
- Adjustable ride height.
- One Joker minifigure.
If you like this set idea please support and follow. Thank you very much for your time and support.