Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is the Corner Library, a building to complete your LEGO City!
The model is inspired in standard houses of Amsterdam.
It´s around 2,500 bricks, including: 7 minifigures, 55 windows and 180 books! Size: a traditional baseplate per 35 bricks (34.5cm) tall.
The building breaks down into 4 parts - three floors and the roof.
- The ground floor has two walls of bookcases, and a librarian's desk.
- The second floor repeat the bookcases distribution, adding a study table.
- The third has the same plan, substituting the study table by a seat for pastime and rest, besides a little stair to access the rooftop.
- The roof has a dangerous stair (visible in the 11th image), six skylight windows, and a slim platform to appreciate the town.
The minifigures that I suggest is a grampy librarian, an old reader, several adults, and a nosy child.
- Unfortunately, my LEGO collection doesn't have pieces enough to build the roof with the color I wish: "New Dark Red".
I hope you like and support this LEGO model to turn it in a real set. The Corner Library can finally add knowledge and culture for your LEGO citizens with yellow wind heads!