Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Batman's Batcave set, essential for Batman to help fight crime in Gotham City.
The following set comprises of three levels:
- Ground Level: Work and Repair area with three storage work benches and four glass display cabinets for all of Batman's gadgets (theses are to be either printed blocks or stickers showing the gadgets). Drive ramp with parking bay and fuel storage cyclinder for the "Batmoblie" which is located underneath the third level.
- Second Level: Two Glass storage units, one cylinder shaped unit which will hold the "Batsuit" (Batsuit to be either LEGO or a sticker/card insert) and to the right of that a unit that will hold Batmans weapons (this can either be a unit with a working door and LEGO weapons or printed blocks or stickers showing the weapons).
- Third Level: The "Batcomputer" with chemical testing area to the right. The red transparent blocks could be working flashing LED's to indicate "trouble in Gotham City". The screen of the computer to be printed blocks or stickers.