Home Improvement - Tool Time
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Does everybody know what time it is? TOOL TIME!!
Home Improvement is an American television sitcom starring Tim Allen, which aired from September 17, 1991 to May 25, 1999. The show was created by Matt Williams, Carmen Finestra and David McFadzean.
In the 1990s it was one of the most watched sitcoms in the American market, winning many awards. The series launched Tim Allen's acting career and also was the start of the television career of Pamela Anderson, who was part of the recurring cast for the first two seasons.
Each episode includes Tim's own Binford-sponsored home improvement show, called Tool Time, a show-within-a-show. In hosting this show, Tim is joined by his friend and mild-mannered assistant Al Borland (Richard Karn), and a "Tool Time girl" — first Lisa (Pamela Anderson) and later Heidi (Debbe Dunning).
Although revealed to be an excellent salesman and TV personality, Tim is spectacularly accident prone as a handyman, often causing massive disasters on and off the set, to the consternation of his co-workers and family.
Content of the set:
- Tool Time Studio with loads of accessories and special decals
- A film set with light bar, camera and microphone
- Part of Tim`s fence at home
- Tim Taylor with one double-printed head (friendly & panic-stricken face) and one head with a grunting face
- Al Borland with one double-printed head (friendly & panic-stricken face)
- Tool Girl “Lisa” with one double-printed head (friendly & panic-stricken)
- Wilson – the wise neighbor, who never shows his face
- Bob Vila - Tim´s competitor
- Female director
- Male sound engeneer
If you like this project, please support and help it “go viral” to some extent (by tweeting, blogging, sharing, publishing or spreading the word)!
Any comments and suggestions are much appreciated! Follow for upcoming updates of the project.
Please also take a look at my other projects and their updates:
Thank you for reading all this!