The Legend of Zelda BotW: The Champions of the Divine Beasts Brickheadz
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a Brickheadz model based off of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It includes:
- Revali of the Rito and Champion of Divine Beast Vah Medoh (137 pieces)
- Urbosa of the Gerudo and Champion of Divine Beast Vah Naboris (144 pieces)
- Mipha of the Zora and Champion of Divine Beast Vah Ruta (128 pieces)
- Daruk of the Gorons and Champion of Divine Beast Vah Rudania (120 pieces)
All together it is 529 pieces. My hope is to make LEGO Zelda sets happen, and with LEGO Mario sets coming out, it's more likely than ever to happen. Please support and tell your friends and family to support too. Thank you so much for looking and I hope you enjoy it!