Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The International Space Station is a symbol of world cooperation with USA ,EU ,Japan,Canada and Italia
and the most important scientific laboratory of all time .You can have it on your desk!
-Comes with ATV,HTV, Cygnus Orb and Space X Dragon
-Current Configuration (2017)
- Comes with 2 Soyuz and 2 Progress capsules
-Including one astronaut microfig
-You can reproduce the assembly of the station from 1998 to 2017!
-Turn the solar panels and radiators elements!
-Move Canadaram 2 on the rail of the main truss!
-Attach Dextre and the astronaut microfig to Canadaram!
-Reproduce all assembly missions on the ISS
-Try to dock the different cargo in the ISS!
- Play the building of the station - that was quite some re-arranging to do!
- Soyuz/Progress capsules can now be departed into the three components of these vessels. Play return to earth with them!
- a mini space shuttle
-the module Nauka, the last of the ISS