Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Here i am presenting to you my model Helicopter.
I have tried to include some realistic features found on many helicopters, these are:
- Main rotor head with blade sleeve (ink pot) reservoirs, lag plain dampers and pitch control rods
- Main rotor blade root end with cuff bolts, leading edge erosion shields, swept tips for increase lift and speed
- Skid Type undercarriage
- Cockpit with collective and cyclic control and instrument panel.
- Horizontal stabiliser
- Engine cowlings and exhaust
- Tail rotor blades with high visibility markings
- Rotating Main and tail rotors
It can be displayed with the blades fitted and ready for flight or blades removed onto the stands to save space of your shelves.
This model has an estimated 850 bricks and would make an ideal centre piece of any collection!
Thank you for reading and if you like what you see, Please support this page!