Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My idea is to tribute one of the most famous car in Italy since 1980, the Fiat Panda.
In this particular project I tried to recreate the "Panda 1000 Fire" version, one of the most sold (and solid) car in the late 80's and 90's.
The LEGO version should be tought as the real version and that's why I used a hybrid tecnique of building, wich include both Technic and LEGO pieces in order to achieve that.
My Fiat Panda features:
- Number of bricks: 990 circa (can be reduced)
- 4 x 4 traction with fully working rear and front wheels.
- Front wheels have a complex sistem of suspension that can be regulated (hard/soft).
- Steering front wheels.
- Working engine (4 cylinders) which can be seen under the openable hood.
- Openable side doors.
- It can be in different colors, like water-green, grey, fire-red, black and white.
I hope that this idea gets your interest, it would be very important for me and and every single italian in the world.
Thanks for your support!