Robot Construction Buggy
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Chauffeur the construction worker and his tools around with the Droid Construction Buggy!
- Buggy has space for driver as well as a passenger and 2 tools.
- Comes with 1 mini-figure: Construction worker as well as a buildable robot chauffeur
- Comes with 2 accessories: Shovel and sledgehammer
- Set also comes with extra hard hat for the robot chauffeur to switch out with chauffeur hat
- Set is small and could be sold as a polybag (78 pieces)
I built this because I liked the idea of a robot chauffeur mixed with a construction vehicle. It has a simple feel, with a futuristic spin.
I believe this would make a great LEGO set because it is small and simple with a lot of playability. It is also good for display because it is silly and impractical with 5 wheels and is only able to carry one person, so it is sure to get a chuckle.