Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Candyland is a place you can go where you can just fill your pockets with Candy, take a quick ride on the coaster and just be a kid.
Candyland is very different. Think Willy Wonka meets Disney World except on a much smaller scale.
I just let my imagination fly when making this build and hope that other people will see the similar vision that I am trying to create.
There is always something new when creating Candy Coaster. Should I add other rides, should I add more details and that's what the most fun is.
I built it because it reminds me of what kids want in a fun place. It reminds me of a castle and a roller coaster all in one. It brings me back to another era with its coloring. I think I just used my imagination and went wild on it.
I believe it would make a great Lego set because it could be its own line of Legos like Ninjago or Bionicle. After doing much research I realized that the amount of expansion sets for this set is phenomenal. You could have a candy spaceship. You can have a candy rocket, etc.
I put a lot of detail into this project.
1. There is a bathroom with a urinal, toilet, sink, etc.
2. There are lounging chairs for eating candy.
3. There are candy canes inside of the building.
4. You have a cash register and even a clock on the wall inside.
5. There are shelves for all the candy and a mini-shelf for looking at candy bars.
6. I added a coaster with different characters and one without different characters.
7. I added the coaster with supports and one without supports if it were to be a part of the sign.
If anyone has anything to add to Candy Coaster, please feel free to let me know. I appreciate all the support that you have given me and hope that one day this will be a set.