Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Dear Lego Fans,
Here comes another iconic car from the 80's: The Ferrari F40
- It was a car of all superlatives, which combined a perfect balance of sheer performance and understated beauty
- Most importantly this car was released to celebrate the 40th birthday of the Ferrari brand and it was the last model conceived before the genius and charismatic Enzo Ferrari passed away.
So a lot of good reasons to take this model as my next project in the Lego Speed Champions category.
I must admit it was a bit tricky to find the right proportions in such a small scale and I am very satisfied with the end result.
I am also pleased with the design of the stickers, which add a nice touch of realism to my opinion.
I hope you will enjoy this model as much as I do (my son of 6 is playing with it all the time!)
if so, please do support this project generously along with my for my other Ferrari model in the same scale (a gorgeous 288 GTO).
I am now working on my next supercar which will be unveiled very soon so please do stay tuned!
Happy bricking with Lego!