Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This long-hood, short-tail design is inspired from 1930s classic race car, and a Lego Technic figure can sit into the car.
- The front wheels can turn, controlled by the handle wheel in the cockpit
- Manifolds of engine can be seen on both sides of the hood.
- Rear exhaust pipes
- Classic car head lights
This well-proportioned car is achieved under 160 pieces, which makes it very appropriate as a production set.