Submarine Trip & Diner
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
"All Aboard, all aboard", "Come on an epic adventure with me out at sea on our special Submarine", "Once in a lifetime Trip"
This build consists of about 2298 parts and is set down at the Dock area and consists of a private Submarine Trip, A Diner and 11 mini-figures (Wow) :)
I have tried to put as much detail in as I can think of, Maybe you have more suggestions ?
Things my build consists off so far:-
- A submarine that has access for 3 minifigures.
- A colourful Diner.
- Minifigures consist of , a Sailor, a Fisherman, 2 Clients for Submarine Trip, a Boy on a Skateboard, a Girl on her Bike, a man recycling, a Lady serving Food, a Boy with an ice cream and Flake (Yum), a Couple having lunch (man arrived on his motorbike).
- Added a Cat, Rat, Octopus, Birds.
- Bathroom has Toilet, Sink, Toilet paper, Broom and Blinds.
- Diner has lots of cool things including Flat sceen HD Television on wall behind counter area, Tea pot, Orange drink machine, Cash Till, Security Camera, Jukebox etc etc.
- Satellite Dish outside for the Flat Screen HD Television behind counter, Speed humps, Cones, Sewer, Dumpster, Ladder for roof area etc.
- Roof has Oil Tank for underfloor heating, 2 Barrels of Oil, AirCon, Solar Panels for Power and Water Storage Tank for the Toilet area etc.
Please keep a look out for other cool stuff in the pictures :)
Hope you like this build, it was a lot of fun to do and I really need your Support to make this set a reality!
Please Follow Me Here, Twitter and This Project.
Please Support this Project,
Please check out my other cool projects and keep an eye out for future updates :)