Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About This Project
This is my construction spider mech with extendable hook crane that can spin 360 degrees. The mech has six legs for stability in rough terrain while lifting objects or structures. The counter weight is on the back end of the mech for balance. The crane has a manual twist on the side of it for raising and lowering the hook. The mech seats one minifigure in the control cab.
- Hook crane that can be raised and lowered and spins 360 degrees.
- Spider mech that has six legs with good articulation for pose ability.
- Seats one minifigure in the control cab.
- One minifigure.
If you like this set idea please support, share, and follow. Thank you very much for your time and support.