Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
If you want to see a detailed review of this creation, then you can check out my funny stop motion animation over here:
The vehicle has an overall color scheme of yellow and white, resembling the iconic Portuguese tram.
Every city needs good public transportation systems, and trams are no exception. But why would you need a modern, sleek-looking tram, when you can have this vintage, old-school one?
The Lisbon tram has the following features:
- it has plenty of seats inside for mini figures;
- there is also a seat on each end for the driver ( together with a steering wheel );
- four entries into the tram, which have small staircases and bars which mini figures can hold onto;
- the roof has a black tile on each end ( where the name of a certain street would be written );
- a movable rod on the roof, which in real life would connect to the city's electricity cables in order to work;
- and many windows throughout.